Violating rules 1 to 8 always results in removal from the Coffeeshop Level013. At lines 9 to 14, the person concerned is warned, if he does not respond, then removal will follow. This lasts at least until the first meeting of the management team, which then determines the final sanction. If this is a local ban, this will be reported to the police. Violation of this prohibition will lead to a report and deportation by the police and the accompanying legal proceedings. Crimes committed within the Coffeeshop Level013 are always reported.
Rules of conduct also apply to the immediate vicinity of Coffeeshop Level013.
- Double parking in front of the business.
- Park against traffic.
- Noise pollution in the form of music or other noisy behavior.
- Blocking the sidewalk with bicycles and scooters.
- Any other form of nuisance behavior.
- In case of violation of these rules of conduct, access to the Coffeeshop Level013 can be refused.